Happy Friday! Did you get your free donut today from Krispy Kreme? Why a free donut you ask? Well apparently the first Friday in June is national donut day here in the US. No free donuts for me today, I wasn’t aware it was donut day when I was out running errands this morning and while I do enjoy a hot Krispy Kreme donut as much as the next person it isn’t worth it to drive across town for a free one.
A couple pallets worth of shingles and supplies sit in my driveway. This is happening this weekend. Please say your prayers that the rain stays away until it is finished. What are your big plans this weekend?
Here are a few of my favorites I spotted this week. As always click on the link to bring you to the original page.
1. CAMPING DECORATIONS We bought a tent recently and I think I need to sew some colorful pennant flags for our decorations. Do you decorate when you camp?
2. SILENCE Your perception of silence changes a bit when you’re a mom. This makes me think of my sister and how her daughter was silently wallpapering her bedroom with pages from her workbook.
6. SPLASH PARKS! This cute little corgi reminds me of my kiddos at the Splash Park. Every one loves the bucket of water!
7. BELLE’S DRESS This lady sewed this Belle dress in 12 days. It is amazingly beautiful. What talent! Click the link to see the whole process.
8. 22 MAPS THAT SHOW HOW AMERICANS SPEAK TOTALLY DIFFERENT ENGLISH FROM EACH OTHER You need to click through all the slides. It is so interesting to see how words are said in different parts of the country. I’m a Midwesterner that calls my sweetened carbonated beverage Soda and not Pop. Why am I different?
9. 26 DIFFERENT BEER COCKTAILS Yes please! Mom hope you’re taking notes, I am expecting to try some of these out on the lake this summer
10. FIRST HARVEST I love my little garden. I harvested my first radishes of the year. They were perfectly spicy. Growing your own food is so rewarding.
Have a WONDERFUL weekend! xo